What is up?

What’s up with you, that’s a question I’ve heard daily the last couple of weeks. And I understand. I have been away. Life has been different, it feels like summer happened ages ago, and like everything has changed. I don’t know where to start. Maybe just answering the question without thinking.

So what’s up? I’ve lost someone I love. I’ve found someone new in my life. I’ve worked on some exciting work projects. My computer broke. (Setting up right now new one.) I’ve tried to let go of some old things and make space for new ones. I’ve renewed my home a little bit to make it feel even more concrete. And I’ve been missing this place, my blog. Writing, taking more pictures, editing, creating new – and you guys. But I can’t lie, having a short break because of all that’s been going on has been the right thing to do. I couldn’t have handled everything at once, I’ve managed to take the next step and get to where I am right now. I hope all of you are doing well, and I’m wishing you a great new week! ❤️

Leather jacket AllSaints
Bag Fendi
Boots Stuart Weitzman
Scarf Zara

57 Comments

• Simone
    October 29, 2018 at 12:27 am

Hello Marianna, good to hear from you again!
    I am very sorry that you lost a loved one – I do hope that someone is just not a “friend” of you anymore, and not gone really. But if it is the last one, my deepest condolences!
    For the new someone in your life, enjoy your time together 🙂
    Life is all about changes – and sometimes these changes make you feel as if you are swimming against the stream, as if you you are walking besides yourself, watching what you are doing. It is hard to explain. Things that only recently happened – like summer – seem like they belong to another life.
    I hope that everything works out well again, and that you can be happy again <3
    By the way, Minnie hasn't been in your pictures for ages. Missing that cute little face!
    And I have to get that scarf – gorgeous! I love your hair as well 🙂
    Hugs, Simone**

• Shani
      October 29, 2018 at 6:07 am

Ohh very sorry for ur lost good to hear from u . Say bless take care ☕️

October 29, 2018 at 2:10 pm

Hi Simone! What a beautiful comment, I don’t even have words! But that’s exactly how I’ve felt at times. Now I only want to look in the future and let go of the past. Thanks so much for the support ❤️

October 29, 2018 at 12:54 am

Really glad to hear from you again. I hope you’re at peace now.
    Best of luck*

October 29, 2018 at 1:58 pm

• Agata
    October 29, 2018 at 1:08 am

Hi Marianna!

So happy to hear from you again, it has been a while!

Hopefully only good things are coming your way now 🙂

Take care! 🙂

October 29, 2018 at 1:57 pm

Hi Agata! So happy to have you here. ❤️ And I’m wishing you the same, hope you’ve been doing good! 🙂

• Roses for Fridays | by mia
    October 29, 2018 at 1:23 am

Love ♥️ your big oversized scarf look … so cozy and beautiful as always. Stay strong and look forward, things do happen for a reason. You’ll be enjoying a new day to come, the sun always arrived after the rain. Wish you all the very best!

???ROSES FOR FRIDAYS ??? | by mia | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

October 29, 2018 at 1:55 pm

❤️ True, should always remember that. Thank you for the beautiful words Mia! x

• Brooke
    October 29, 2018 at 2:27 am

So happy you’re back!
    Everyone needs a break, and I can’t wait to see what you’ve been up to.

All the best!

October 29, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Thank you so much Brooke! 🙂

• Linda
    October 29, 2018 at 3:40 am

I missed you but glad to hear news that you found someone new in your life. This is very exciting!! I miss Minnie too I am praying she’s okay and you soon post more photos of her too. Good luck in this new chapter of life.

October 29, 2018 at 1:54 pm

Minnie is okay. 🙂 I have been away quite a lot, so she’s also been staying at my parents, but she is home soon again. And thank you so much!❤️

• Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
    October 29, 2018 at 5:01 am

Oh, I’ve missed your blog posts – welcome back! 🙂 Looks like you’re all decked out for winter now! I love the scarf, really adds a colour! ♥️♥️

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

October 29, 2018 at 1:51 pm

• Anonymous
    October 29, 2018 at 8:59 am

• gabrielakre
    October 29, 2018 at 9:06 am

Ohh girl, Im so happy to read your new posts and hearing that u’re back<3 Actually I missed your posts so much that I was scrolling through your old fall posts (ok…even xmas ones)!!

But I would like to let you know that there were many people that was here waiting for you and for your amazing posts!! Can't wait for all of them! And also…im so sorry for your lost! Really hope that someone is just gone from your life and not from life in general. But anyway Im so happy for you that u found someone new in your life as well and that you (hopefully) feel better now and more energized for everything!

Sending looots of love <3

Gabi

October 29, 2018 at 1:49 pm

This made me so so happy! Christmas is luckily ahead of us and all the new Christmas posts! ?

Life is a little different now, but I feel more peaceful with all the changes and like I’m ready to think about the future… And I hope to share thoughts on these things here too.

Thank you so much Gabi! ❤️ So lucky to have readers like you.

• gabrielakre
        October 30, 2018 at 9:12 am

• Rena
    October 29, 2018 at 9:50 am

Your fall look is fantastic!
    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

October 29, 2018 at 1:43 pm

Thank you Rena! 🙂 x

• Dixi Wonderland
    October 29, 2018 at 10:10 am

Beklagar verkligen att du har förlorat en närstående 🙁 Jag var nyligen på min fjärde begravning. Sorg är aldrig enkelt så förstår att du tog en paus <3

October 29, 2018 at 1:43 pm

Thank you so much for understanding. Sounds like you haven’t had the easiest time either ❤️

• Luiza
    October 29, 2018 at 10:52 am

I’m so happy that you’re back 🙂

October 29, 2018 at 1:42 pm

Thank you Luiza, how nice to hear that! 🙂

• Anonymous
    October 29, 2018 at 1:19 pm

I missed your posts

October 29, 2018 at 1:42 pm

That makes me happy. ❤️ I missed you and everything here!

• Lovisa
    October 29, 2018 at 3:07 pm

So glad you’re back and to read you’re in a better place at the moment❤️ Hope all is well and you take time for yourself snd good things will be happening in the future. Must be great that Minnie is home with you soon and so sweet that your parents were there to take care of her too. Please know that you can always ’talk’ to your followers and get the support you need, we like following you no matter what happens and I love your honesty! Everyone is fighting their own battles, so know you’re not alone:) Take care!! xoxo

• Aimee
    October 29, 2018 at 3:47 pm

I’ve always loved when you’ve shared “deep thoughts” even without including specific details about your life and situation. I do hope, once you’ve had a chance to take a moment and breathe and process everything and collect your thoughts, you’ll share some of them with us. 🙂

Welcome back!

• Milla
    October 29, 2018 at 4:30 pm

I have gone through similar things during the past months, so I know that sometimes we just need a break from everything.. and pick up the pieces to heal again. Take care Marianna ❤

November 1, 2018 at 3:42 pm

So sorry to hear that, I’m wishing you the same Milla ❤️ Sometimes you have to take a break and just let things be for a while. Thank you for being there xx

• Reetta
    October 29, 2018 at 6:52 pm

Ihanaa kun oot palannut! ? oon seurannut sun blogia lähes sen alkuajoista asti ja tulen kyllä seuraamaan jatkossakin. Ei todellakaan tarvi potea huonoa omaatuntoa tauoista, kyllä me lukijat ymmärretään
    ❤ en meinaa malttaa oottaa sun joulupostauksia, oon ite jo hurahtanut täysin joulunodotukseen ?

November 1, 2018 at 3:41 pm

Voi kiiitos niin paljon, ihana kuulla 🙂 Joulupostaukset on jo ihan kulman takana! 😀 ❤️

• Nai
    October 29, 2018 at 6:55 pm

I’m so glad that you’re back! I missed your posts too! Welcome back! I hope everything is going better…

Regards from Spain!

• Agata Rose
    October 29, 2018 at 8:09 pm

Happy to see that you’re back! Remember that God will never give you more than you can handle. Sorry to hear about your loss, xo

• Méryl.B
    October 29, 2018 at 9:08 pm

Hi Marianna !
    Welcome back here, I am happy to see you here again.
    I am so sorry for your lost, I hope you are feeling better now and i wish you all the best i can.
    You are lovely on your photos as always.
    I’m sending you all the love I can from France !
    Méryl ☀| Simplement Méryl

• Ivette
    October 29, 2018 at 9:48 pm

We missed you <3

• Eva
    October 29, 2018 at 11:33 pm

Welcome back Marianna! I’m glad to hear from you and sorry for your los <3 It’s really understandable that you didn’t have the time and mind to blog 🙂 I’m looking forward to your new posts! Xx

• Carina
    October 30, 2018 at 10:58 am

Good to hear about you again! Awesome outfit!

• Lisa Autumn
    October 30, 2018 at 11:07 am

Such a cosy look babe!

x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

• TUTKU
    October 30, 2018 at 11:19 am

Hi Marianna,
    I missed your posts, I am happy to see you.
    Big hugs from Turkey, we love you <3

November 1, 2018 at 3:41 pm

❤️ Sending so much love there! Thank you, I feel so grateful!

• Agnieszka
    October 30, 2018 at 11:38 am

What doesn’t kill You makes You stronger 🙂
    I’m sorry for Your lost, but also happy that you met someone new in Your life. I Just can’t wait for New posts. I understand Your break with blogging even if that was forced by broken laptop apparently it had to be like this. You are a pretty human being and you need break for Time to Time 🙂

Fingers crossed for you Marianna. Kisses :]
    Agnieszka

November 1, 2018 at 3:40 pm

Thank you so much! 🙂 What a kind thing to say. ❤️

• Anonymous
    October 30, 2018 at 11:47 am

Dear Marianna,

so good to hear you’re back to blogging. I missed your blog a lot. I think it is a very special place in the fashion world. Take your time to recover from your loss. Your readers will still be here.

November 1, 2018 at 3:40 pm

You’re so lovely! Thank you so so much. ❤️ That means the world to me.

• Camille Beck
    October 30, 2018 at 3:10 pm

Really wishing you the best. Keep going I always loved your work and checking your blog often. Take the time needed. xoxo

• Laura
    October 30, 2018 at 4:34 pm

Sending you lots of love, Marianna! <3
    Take all the time that you need, but still it's so good to hear from you again. (:

All the best and greetings from Munich,

Laura

PS: Also, can't wait for your Christmas posts, they are the best!

November 1, 2018 at 3:39 pm

Thank you Laura, so sweet of you to say that! 🙂 I’m so excited about Christmas already! x

• JO
    October 30, 2018 at 10:45 pm

Mental Health is important.
    Warm hugs to comfort you on the difficult times.
    Glad to have you back on your feet. Sometimes the loss teach you a lot. Like to be here and now, and see everything with different eyes.

November 1, 2018 at 3:39 pm