December 1st

Finally, December. ❤️ The best of them all. To celebrate the month of Christmas I wore a huge chunky red scarf. (It’s ridiculously chunky.)

…and I put some red details to make my home feel more christmassy too. I’m actually planning to go get all the Christmas decorations from my basement after finishing this post. There’s really nothing as satisfying as finishing up cleaning your home and getting Christmas decorations put up. One of my favorite moments of the whole year.

I might surprise you with saying that I’ve planned on blogging every day(ish) during December. I know, from zero to a hundred real quick. I feel like it’s just a good idea right now, and like I’m ready for it. (And to make blogging a more frequent habit again.) The last post I wrote wasn’t probably the happiest, I’ve gone through tough times, and it really took time for me to realize I can get through it. When you have bad times it’s so damn hard to see further and to remember that it will pass. It will always pass and everything will be more than okay.

^Me right now, preparing posts for this week. Thank you all for the amazing comments you have left me, I appreciate them (and you) from the bottom of my heart.

20 Comments

• Agata
    December 1, 2018 at 10:13 pm

I am so happy you’re doing better! And looking forward to your posts 🙂

Have a lovely evening 🙂

• Marianna
      December 1, 2018 at 10:19 pm

Thank you Agata ? Same to you ❤️

• Roses for Fridays | by mia
    December 1, 2018 at 10:47 pm

Happy Decembre and Happy Holidays!
    Always looking beautiful, looks like you are doing betterand the big chunky scarf is so cozy for the weather too.

???ROSES FOR FRIDAYS ??? | by mia | A Creative Lifestyle Blog

• Rena
    December 2, 2018 at 12:11 am

Perfect outfit for the start of the holiday season! The red scarf suits you so well!
    xx Rena

• Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog
    December 2, 2018 at 6:29 am

I love your seriously chunky red scarf, haha! They’re the best for cosy night outs!! 🙂 ❤️

Charmaine Ng | Architecture & Lifestyle Blog

• Anonymous
    December 2, 2018 at 10:25 am

Looking forward to the post about Christmas decoration of your home ❤️

• Sara
    December 2, 2018 at 12:27 pm

I follow your blog years ago and actually is the only one that i used to visit for inspo so it’s a happy new your daily blogging for december! Greetings from Spain!?

• Charlotte
    December 2, 2018 at 12:43 pm

So so happy to see you smile and read your hopeful words! They are so true!
    Have a wonderful sunday and I’m super excited for all of the christmassy posts to come!!

• Lisa Autumn
    December 2, 2018 at 1:58 pm

Happy December babe!

x Lisa | lisaautumn.com

• Elisa
    December 2, 2018 at 3:13 pm

So happy that you‘re full of positivity, regarding the future. Can‘t wait to read your december posts. You‘re christmas plans and pictures are always so inspiring. It always looks so cozy and wonderful?
    Greetings from Tyrol, Austria ?

• Miri
    December 2, 2018 at 5:39 pm

Wow this looks so great and cozy! Have a happy first advent girl.

Lots of love, Miri

• Anna Murawski
    December 2, 2018 at 6:20 pm

Hi Marianna,

first of all I am sorry for your loss and all the hard times you are going through right now. And no one of your readers can actually can blame you for taking a break from blogging or social media at all. It’s your life and your job and you can do whatever you want. We all have been trough something like this before and we all understand how you must feel. So take all the time you need! I haven’t commented for such a long time but I am still reading your blog.

I just got back from NYC where I spent my 30th birthday, such a magical city. And guess what? I am currently baking your famous brownie cheesecake. Everyone loves it, so it’s kinda of a tradition to do this cake every year on my birthday.

Take care Marianna and I’m looking forward to your December posts.

Sendings hugs! x
    Anna

• gabrielakre
    December 2, 2018 at 7:43 pm

Aaaaaa Im so happy that you’re doing blogmas again this year! Can’t wait for every single post!

Have a lovely first advent Sunday <3

Gabi

• Evelin
    December 2, 2018 at 8:07 pm

So good to read that you are in a better place now! Wishing you peace and happiness! 🙂

• Daniela
    December 2, 2018 at 10:13 pm

So happy to see you back again!!!
    Looking forward to your daily(ish) posts 🙂

Best regards from an old time lurker,
    Daniela

• Anonymous
    December 3, 2018 at 1:03 am

So many things I love about this post! Love the red pillows, love hearing that you are getting through the tough times and feeling the happy, cozy Christmas spirit, love that you’re planning to blog a lot this month! Love all these things!

Aimee

• Egle
    December 3, 2018 at 8:25 am

Hey, Marianna! I just have a random question. Did you go to college or university? Just cusiours. Thanks 🙂

• Paméla
    December 3, 2018 at 6:00 pm

Hi Marianna!
    Looking forward to your christmassy blog posts!

Do you think you could show us some classic Christmas recipes from Finland ? (gingerbread cookies, etc.) ? Thank you so much <3

• Anonymous
    December 3, 2018 at 7:43 pm

So happy to hear you’ll be back to blogging in December. I always enjoy reading your posts. And the Christmassy ones are my favourites.

• Sonja
    December 7, 2018 at 12:06 pm

Heippa! Mistä tuo kuvissa näkyvä rahi on ostettu? 🙂 Juuri tuollainen on etsinnässä ollut jo jonkin aikaa! Kiitos ihanasta blogista ja mukavaa joulun aikaa sinulle:)